Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog hop!


My very first Blog Hop experience!

As you may have noticed, I'm not a prolific blogger. ;-) It is my goal to do better in 2013! My friend and Nunn Design Team Member, Erin Prais-Hintz, however, is a blogger extraordinaire. When I saw she was running a Blog Hop Challenge, I decided it was time to give it a shot.

But what a crazy subject! From Erin: 

"The Challenge of Color
The Challenge goes like this... select your favorite palette from one of two unique palettes sent to you. These amazing palettes were created by my friend Miss Brandi Hussey who is my color guru. The pictures are from the Earth As Art exhibit from the United States Geological Service taken from the Landsat 7 satellite. Hard to believe that these fantastical places are all right here on our tiny planet! You need to make something...a piece of jewelry, or an accessory...anything that captures the colors from your palette. You can elect to do both if you wish."



So, our color palettes came from US Geological Service satellite maps. Check out the two assigned to me:


 




Beautiful colors, right? Who'd have thought? Tomorrow, November 30, is the big REVEAL, where everyone posts what they made. Stay tuned!

Here is the link for the entire blog hop list. Be sure and hop around! http://treasures-found.blogspot.com/2012/11/3rd-annual-challenge-of-color-reveal.html

1 comment:

  1. "Blogger extraordinaire..." chuckle, snort! I am happy that you are enjoying the experience Miss Stephanie! There are a lot of great hops and swaps and challenges out there. Let me know if you need help finding any. But of course I would highly recommend the Art Bead Scene for monthly challenges and of course my quarterly Challenges.;-) The next one is in February. Hope you will consider joining me! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete